I never dreamed I'd feel

This fire beneath my skin

I can't believe you love me

I never thought you'd come

I guess I misjudged love

Between a father and his son

???????

For persons who have lost loved ones in DEATH—

Isa. 25:8, 9: “He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. . . . And in that day one will certainly say: ‘Look! This is our God. We have hoped in him, and he will save us. This is Jehovah. We have hoped in him. Let us be joyful and rejoice in the salvation by him.’”

???????

John 5:28, 29: “Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.”

???????

John 11:25, 26: “Jesus said to her: ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?’”

???????

Ps. 146:5, 9: “Happy is the one . . . whose hope is in Jehovah his God. . . . The fatherless boy and the widow he relieves.” (Right now God has such loving concern for bereaved ones.)

See also Luke 7:11-16; 8:49-56.

IMG_5685.mov

https%3A%2F%2F68%2Emedia%2Etumblr%2Ecom%2Fb4b7687c9116639a6a3925cab86f7617%2Ftumblr_oh560607gY1stpz8no1_500%2Egif_encoded.gif

• Views 261
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The Last Song" ??????? Yesterday you came to lift me up As light as straw and brittle as a bird Today I weigh less than a shadow on the wall Just one more whisper of a voice unhea

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.