Evacuated

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-arndale-centre-evacuated-after-security-alert-10889787    

This was a separate incident to the 12 hours earlier bomb attack, about 1/2 mile away.  A number of Carts are always at the Arndale Centre (very busy shopping area) for daytime witnessing. I will

Yes,  a  very  good  chance  for  JW  spending  comfort  for  the  humans.....  Maybe,  some  of  them  have  a  good  heart  for  Jehovah ❤ We  don't  know,  when  our  Brothers  were  around  t

probably 

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

a terrorism magnet?

Probably a number of similar British centres of urban activity are currently at risk.  There's also the issue of the ongoing police investigation of the area along with structural repairs to the adjoining Victoria Station. Hence, the main area outside the venue remains closed.

The taking of innocent life is despicable. I have heard the rationale, however, that since citizens of the Western world vote, they thereby empower the leaders whose military policies may have claimed their innocent children (or other relatives). Thus, terrorist attacks are a twisted form of 'payback.' 

But had I a dead father in my hands, or a dead mother, brother or sister, a victim of foreign actions, perhaps I would not think it so twisted. It's a vicious world, that turns us all into mad dogs.

Curious what @James Thomas Rook Jr. might think about this. He has weighed in strongly on family ties.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.