The World News Media

God’s Love Manifest in a Mother’s Love! - ??❤️??

Bible Speaks

God’s Love Manifest in a Mother’s Love! - 

???‍❤️‍???

A Mother's Love like no Other ~ “Can a wife forget her suckling so that she should not pity the son of her belly? Even these women can forget, yet I myself shall not forget you.”—ISAIAH 49:15 

???‍❤️‍???

A NEWBORN baby nestles in his mother’s arms as she nurses him. The scene is one of tenderness and love. “When I first held my baby in my arms,” says a mother named Pam, “I felt an overwhelming sense of love and responsibility for this new life.” It seems an obvious fact, but research has confirmed that a mother’s love profoundly influences her baby’s development. A document published by the World Health Organization Programme on Mental Health states: “Studies have shown that infants who are abandoned and separated from their mothers become unhappy and depressed, sometimes to the point of panic.” This same document cites a study indicating that children who receive love and attention from an early age are likely to have a substantially higher IQ than children who are neglected. 

???‍❤️‍???

Regarding the importance of a mother’s love, Alan Schore, a professor of psychiatry at UCLA School of Medicine in the United States, says: “The child’s first relationship, the one with the mother, acts as a template, as it permanently molds the individual’s capacities to enter into all later emotional relationships.” You may wonder, though: ‘If God is wise, powerful, and loving, why does he not end suffering? Why does he allow children to die, oppression to continue, and the earth to be damaged by mismanagement and greed?’ These are good questions that deserve reasonable answers. 

???‍❤️‍???

Despite what agnostics may say, it is possible to discover satisfying answers to those questions. Millions of people in hundreds of countries have found such answers by studying the Bible with Jehovah’s Witnesses. The publishers of this journal invite you to do the same. 

???‍❤️‍???

As your knowledge of God grows through a study of both his Word and his creation, you will perceive that he is not distant and unknowable. Rather, you will likely become convinced that God is “not far off from each one of us.”—Acts 17:27

IMG_5384.JPG

• Views 617
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God’s Love Manifest in a Mother’s Love! -  ???‍❤️‍??? A Mother's Love like no Other ~ “Can a wife forget her suckling so that she should not pity the son of her belly? Even these women can f

#Repost @akpirigoodnews・・・The joy on our faces is not for nothing. Today our congregation was announced as been part of THE NIGERIAN PIDGIN LANGUAGE CONGRGATION in Nigeria. It was really a great joy t

Posted Images

#Repost @akpirigoodnews・・・The joy on our faces is not for nothing. Today our congregation was announced as been part of THE NIGERIAN PIDGIN LANGUAGE CONGRGATION in Nigeria. It was really a great joy to all our brothers and sisters in the congregation. Thanks Jehovah for your organization. Now am learning pidgin language. What a great joy. To Jehovah I belong. #jw#jehovahwitnesses #jwworldwide happy to be one of Jehovah's witnesses. Thanks Jehovah for your organization. ????????

IMG_6130.PNG

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.