The World News Media

Jehovah Is Our Refuge ?⚔️???⚔️?

Bible Speaks

Jehovah Is Our Refuge

?⚔️???⚔️?

“Because you said: ‘Jehovah is my refuge,’ . . . no calamity will befall you.”—PSALM 91:9, 10.

?⚔️?⚔️?

JEHOVAH is a true refuge for his people. If we are wholly devoted to him, we may be ‘pressed in every way, but not cramped beyond movement; perplexed, but not with no way out; persecuted, but not left in the lurch; thrown down, but not destroyed.’ Why? Because Jehovah grants us “power beyond what is normal.” (2 Corinthians 4:7-9) Yes, our heavenly Father helps us to pursue a godly life, and we can take to heart the psalmist’s words: “Because you said: ‘Jehovah is my refuge,’ you have made the Most High himself your dwelling; no calamity will befall you.”—Psalm 91:9, 10.

?⚔️?⚔️?

The psalmist sings: “Anyone dwelling in the secret place of the Most High will procure himself lodging under the very shadow of the Almighty One. I will say to Jehovah: ‘You are my refuge and my stronghold, my God, in whom I will trust.’” (Psalm 91:1, 2) “The secret place of the Most High” is a figurative place of protection for us, and particularly for anointed ones, who are special targets of the Devil. (Revelation 12:15-17) 

?⚔️?⚔️?

He would destroy all of us were it not for the protection we enjoy as those who lodge with God as spiritual guests. By “lodging under the very shadow of the Almighty One,” we experience God’s protective shade, or shadow. (Psalm 15:1, 2; 121:5) 

?⚔️?⚔️?

There is no safer refuge or more formidable stronghold than our Sovereign Lord, Jehovah.—Proverbs 18:10.

IMG_6430.JPG

• Views 671
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Jehovah Is Our Refuge ?⚔️???⚔️? “Because you said: ‘Jehovah is my refuge,’ . . . no calamity will befall you.”—PSALM 91:9, 10. ?⚔️?⚔️? JEHOVAH is a true refuge for his people. If

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.