The World News Media

READ GOD'S WORD EVERYDAY! - IT IS GOD'S MESSAGE TO YOU! ???

Bible Speaks

READ GOD'S WORD EVERYDAY! - 

IT IS GOD'S 

MESSAGE TO YOU! ???

YOU WILL BE WELL WATERED AND SUCCESSFUL!

?????

(Psalm 1:1-6) Happy is the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones, And in the way of sinners has not stood, And in the seat of ridiculers has not sat. 2 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah, And in his law he reads in an undertone day and night. 3 And he will certainly become like a tree planted by streams of water, That gives its own fruit in its season And the foliage of which does not wither, And everything he does will succeed. 4 The wicked are not like that, But are like the chaff that the wind drives away. 5 That is why the wicked ones will not stand up in the judgment, Nor sinners in the assembly of righteous ones. 6 For Jehovah is taking knowledge of the way of righteous ones, But the very way of wicked ones will perish." Seven Steps to Beneficial Bible Reading “Not only is the Bible the best-selling book of all time, it is the best-selling book of the year every year.”—TIME MAGAZINE

?????

IT IS ironic that many people have a Bible yet seem to gain little value from reading it. Others, though, treasure what they read in the Bible. For example, a woman named Nancy relates: “Since I began reading and meditating on the Bible early each morning, I feel ready to face whatever the day may bring. This routine has done more to relieve my bouts of depression than anything I have tried over the past 35 years.” Even if you have never read the Bible, does it intrigue you that some have received help from it? If you are already a Bible reader, would you like to benefit more from your reading? If so, try the seven steps described in this article.

?????

Step 1—Read for the Right Reason

Step 2—Select a Reliable Translation

Step 4—Read Daily

Step 5—Vary Your Approach

Step 6—Meditate

Step 7—Get Help to Understand

?????

You too can profit more from Bible reading by getting help to understand what you read. Contact Jehovah’s Witnesses in your community, or click here for a free home Bible study. ✅

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

IMG_7237.JPG

• Views 432
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

READ GOD'S WORD EVERYDAY! -  IT IS GOD'S  MESSAGE TO YOU! ??? YOU WILL BE WELL WATERED AND SUCCESSFUL! ????? (Psalm 1:1-6) Happy is the man that has not walked in the counsel

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.