Bible Speaks

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Carol Ann Torres What a joy we can learn this lessons from Jehovah's Beautiful creations! Thank you for your support! Agape, ???????

Posted Images

Hello Esther,

in the time of the court case against Russian Witnesses, I saw somewhere a link that lead to the document  proposition that UN made decades ago about "ending" all religions. I think it was one of yourI saved it but hmm... lost it then somewhere, somehow.... that happens to me all the time. 

I knew that the document exists but never found it. I pointed it out once in the service and the householder was basically shock that I knew about it...  We are observers, right? 

I'm quite good Google'ing things and however I can't find it. 

Do you think that you could help me?

Greetings,

your sister from Colorado, US 

Hello Peppi,   @Peppi.....

huuuiii....  thats not so easy, bec. long time ago :(  But we have a fantastic 'helper' here and thats our dear Brother  @ARchiv@L...  He is going daily through our giant archives and has thousands of links in his fantastic brain,  haha :D  I mean, in his big computer !  Lets hope, he can help us with your comment - informations...  Mostly he can !  I'm sure, he will answer under my comment here. Lets wait & see?

Greetings from Germany ???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.