The World News Media

WHAT TYPE OF WISDOM DO YOU WANT? ????????

Bible Speaks

WHAT TYPE OF WISDOM DO YOU WANT? WISDOM FROM MEN OR FROM GOD? HE MADE EVERYTHING AND TELLS US THE BEGINNING AND THE END...IT IS BEYOND THE POWER OF MAN TO DO ANY OF THIS! HE IS INVITING YOU TO LEARN HIS WISDOM AND HIS SECRETS! WILL YOU ACCEPT?

???

?(Proverbs 1:5) A wise person will listen and take in more instruction, and a man of understanding is the one who acquires skillful direction."

?(Psalm 34:11) Come, YOU sons, listen to me; The fear of Jehovah is what I shall teach YOU."

?(Psalm 111:10) The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom. All those doing them have a good insight. His praise is standing forever."

?(Proverbs 1:7) The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge. Wisdom and discipline are what mere fools have despised."

?(Proverbs 9:10) The fear of Jehovah is the start of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Most Holy One is what understanding is."

?(1 Chronicles 28:9) “And you, Sol′o·mon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a complete heart and with a delightful soul; for all hearts Jehovah is searching, and every inclination of the thoughts he is discerning. If you search for him, he will let himself be found by you; but if you leave him, he will cast you off forever."

?(Matthew 11:27) All things have been delivered to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son but the Father, neither does anyone fully know the Father but the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him."

?(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ."

?????‍??‍???‍???‍⚖️?

The vanity of much of human wisdom. Investigating “the calamitous occupation” that sin and imperfection have brought mankind, King Solomon weighed the value of the wisdom that men in general develop and attain and found it to be “a striving after wind.” 

?????‍??‍???‍???‍⚖️?

The disorder, perversion, and deficiencies in imperfect human society were so far beyond man’s ability to straighten out or compensate for, that those ‘getting an abundance of wisdom’ experienced increased frustration and irritation, evidently because they became acutely conscious of how little they could personally do to improve matters.

???

(Ecclesiastes 1:13-18) 13 And I set my heart to seek and explore wisdom in relation to everything that has been done under the heavens—the calamitous occupation that God has given to the sons of mankind in which to be occupied. 14 I saw all the works that were done under the sun, and, look! everything was vanity and a striving after wind. 15 That which is made crooked cannot be made straight, and that which is wanting cannot possibly be counted. 16 I, even I, spoke with my heart, saying: “Look! I myself have greatly increased in wisdom more than anyone that happened to be before me in Jerusalem, and my own heart saw a great deal of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 And I proceeded to give my heart to knowing wisdom and to knowing madness, and I have come to know folly, that this too is a striving after wind. 18 For in the abundance of wisdom there is an abundance of vexation, so that he that increases knowledge increases pain."

?(Ecclesiastes 7:29) . . .See! This only I have found, that the [true] God made mankind upright, but they themselves have sought out many plans.”

The apostle shows God’s provision for ending mankind’s enslavement to corruption and subjection to futility.

?(Romans 8:19-23) . . .For the eager expectation of the creation is waiting for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will but through him that subjected it, on the basis of hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22 For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now."

???

Solomon also found that while such human wisdom produced varied pleasures and proficiency that brought material wealth, it could not bring true happiness or lasting satisfaction. The wise man dies along with the stupid, not knowing what will become of his possessions, and his human wisdom ceases in the grave. (Ec 2:3-11, 16, 18-21; 4:4; 9:10) 

?Even in life, “time and unforeseen occurrence” might bring sudden calamity, leaving the wise without even such basic needs as food. (Ec 9:11, 12) 

?"By his own wisdom man could never find out “the work of the true God,” never gain solid knowledge of how to solve man’s highest problems. (Ec 8:16, 17 )

IMG_7914.JPG

• Views 560
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT TYPE OF WISDOM DO YOU WANT? WISDOM FROM MEN OR FROM GOD? HE MADE EVERYTHING AND TELLS US THE BEGINNING AND THE END...IT IS BEYOND THE POWER OF MAN TO DO ANY OF THIS! HE IS INVITING YOU TO LEARN H

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.