The World News Media

Let Trials Strengthen You - Keep Strong and Focused! "I am with you" Come with Me? ~ ???⚔️?⚔️???

Bible Speaks

Let Trials Strengthen You - Keep Strong and Focused! "I am with you" Come with Me? ~

????⚔️?⚔️????

(Matthew 28:20)

"I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

As long as we live in this old system of things, trials of one form or another are inevitable. But instead of becoming downhearted, why not view trials as an opportunity to confirm your love for God and to refine your faith in him and his Word? The disciple James wrote: “Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you meet with various trials, knowing as you do that this tested quality of your faith works out endurance.” (Jas. 1:2-4) Remember, too, that “Jehovah knows how to deliver people of godly devotion out of trial.”

????⚔️?⚔️????

(2 Peter 2:9) Jehovah knows how to deliver people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people for the day of judgment to be cut off."

Granted, trials can sadden or even depress us. Perhaps Joseph felt that way at times. Other faithful servants of God certainly did. Consider Naomi, who lost both her husband and her two sons. “Do not call me Naomi,” she said. “Call me Mara [meaning “Bitter”], for the Almighty has made it very bitter for me.” (Ruth 1:20, 21, ftn.) Naomi’s reaction was natural and understandable. Like Joseph, though, she neither stumbled spiritually nor wavered in her integrity. Jehovah, in turn, rewarded that precious woman. (Ruth 4:13-17, 22) 

????⚔️?⚔️????

What is more, in the earthly Paradise to come, he will undo all the harm caused by Satan and his wicked world. “The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.”—Isa. 65:17.

????⚔️?⚔️????

No matter what trials may befall us, God’s love is there to sustain us.  (Romans 8:35-39) . . .Who will separate us from the love of the Christ? Will tribulation or distress or persecution or hunger or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 Just as it is written: “For your sake we are being put to death all day long, we have been accounted as sheep for slaughtering.” 37 To the contrary, in all these things we are coming off completely victorious through him that loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers 39 nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

????⚔️?⚔️????

Satan will not stop trying to discourage us, he will fail if we remain “sound in mind” and “vigilant with a view to prayers.” (1 Pet. 4:7) Jesus said: “Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that are destined to occur, and in standing before the Son of man.” (Luke 21:36)

????⚔️?⚔️????

Sharing in spiritual activities refreshes us. This calls to mind Peter’s words: “What sort of persons ought you to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion!” (2 Pet. 3:11)

????⚔️?⚔️????

We too have the privilege of announcing Jehovah’s name and purpose. Think of this: As a direct result of our preaching work, God’s enemies will not be able to plead ignorance when they come face-to-face with him during his great day. Indeed, like Pharaoh of old, they will know that it is Jehovah who is acting against them.

????⚔️?⚔️????

Near the end of his second letter, Peter wrote to his fellow believers: “Consider the patience of our Lord as salvation.” (2 Pet. 3:15) Yes, let us continue to make good use of Jehovah’s patience. How? By developing qualities that please him, by remaining “spotless and unblemished,” by having the right attitude toward trials, and by keeping busy in Kingdom service. In so doing, we put ourselves in line for the endless blessings associated with the ‘new heavens and new earth.’—2 Pet. 3:13.

????⚔️?⚔️????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010522

w10 7/15 pp. 10-11 par. 15 “What Sort of Persons Ought You to Be!”

IMG_0029.JPG

• Views 745
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images