The World News Media

How to Preach in Thailand in the Rainy Season! Walked 35 Miles With 11 Pounds of Gifts ? and God's Word!

Bible Speaks

A publisher from Thailand comments on the photo; Actually in Thailand it is the rainy season, in particular, in Northern Thailand it is raining a lot.

?????

This is the Karen people not far from ban mae sarisng (50 km from Myanmar). I walked for 35 miles. Through the jungle, rice fields, cross rivers, get dirty in the mud, and wet in the rain, bitten by a bunch of bugs. But this does not stop me from carrying my 11 pounds of a bag with toys, food and gifts to the people, but most importantly: God's message in his own language.

?????

In fact, the Jehovah's witness branch in Thailand is translating publications and videos into three dialects of Karen's people. Some of them may also speak of Burmese, but most of them have forgotten.

?????

They were very surprised to hear the message of God in their own language and dialect near Jehovah for the first time. They were listening carefully, sometimes smiling and you know. Being surrounded by 12-13 people on some occasion was very exciting! Inside you you feel a lot of happiness and joy even if you are so tired.

?????

And you can really see how the words of Jesus in the Matthew 24:14 is coming true I am grateful to the organization of the Lord to provide spiritual food!

?????????

IMG_0551.PNG

• Views 646
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A publisher from Thailand comments on the photo; Actually in Thailand it is the rainy season, in particular, in Northern Thailand it is raining a lot. ????? This is the Karen people not far

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.