The World News Media

Can I Tell You a "Secret?" We Must "Open Our Hearts and Minds and Listen to This Prophecy!" – ?????

Bible Speaks

Can I Tell You a "Secret?" We Must "Open Our Hearts and Minds and Listen to This Prophecy!"

?????????

"I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring."—Gen. 3:15.

??????????

The Blessings of the Kingdom

?????

The Messianic Kingdom will destroy God’s enemies and all the families of the earth will be blessed.

???????

“God’s Wisdom in a Sacred Secret”

“The glory of God is the keeping of a matter secret.” (Proverbs 25:2) Yes, as Sovereign Ruler and Creator, Jehovah rightfully keeps some things secret from mankind until it is his due time to reveal them.

???????

When Adam and Eve sinned, it may have appeared that Jehovah’s purpose to have an earthly paradise inhabited by perfect humans had been thwarted. But God immediately addressed the problem. He said: “I shall put enmity between you [the serpent] and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.”—Genesis 3:15.

???????

During his ministry, Jesus identified the serpent of Genesis 3:15 as Satan and the serpent’s seed as Satan’s followers. (Matthew 23:33; John 8:44) Later, it was revealed how all of these would be crushed forever. (Revelation 20:1-3,10, 15) And the woman was identified as “the Jerusalem above,” Jehovah’s heavenly, wifelike organization of spirit creatures.*Galatians 4:26; Revelation 12:1-6.

???????

God’s Wisdom and the Sacred Secret

???????

The sacred secret is an astonishing display of “the greatly diversified wisdom of God.” (Ephesians 3:8-10) What wisdom Jehovah displayed in formulating this secret, then in revealing it so gradually! He wisely took into consideration the limitations of humans, allowing them to manifest their true heart condition.—Psalm 103:14.

???????

The apostle Paul wrote: “The sacred secret that was hidden from the past systems of things and from the past generations . . . has been made manifest to his holy ones.” (Colossians 1:26

What a privilege all of us have! Jehovah has “made known to us the sacred secret of his will.” (Ephesians 1:9) Let us share this marvelous secret with others, helping them likewise to peer into the unfathomable wisdom of Jehovah God!

???????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002043?q=gen+3%3A15&p=par

IMG_0765.JPG

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I Tell You a "Secret?" We Must "Open Our Hearts and Minds and Listen to This Prophecy!" ????????? "I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offsprin

And the Sanctification of his NAME!

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.