The World News Media

Touching Story ---> ''Our Apple Tree'' – ?????

Bible Speaks

Touching Story ---> ''Our Apple Tree''

?????

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, and took a nap under the shadow.

?????

He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by, the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day.

?????

One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad.

?????

“Come and play with me”, the tree asked the boy.

????????

“I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more” the boy replied.

?????

“I want toys. I need money to buy them.”

?????

“Sorry, but I do not have money, but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.”

?????

The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

?????

One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned and the tree was excited.

??????

“Come and play with me” the tree said.

??????

“I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”

??????

“Sorry, but I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

?????

One hot summer day, the man returned and the tree was delighted.

?????

“Come and play with me!” the tree said.

??????

“I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” said the man.

??????

“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.”

??????

So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

??????

Finally, the man returned after many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you”, the tree said. “No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite” the

man replied.

????????

“No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now” the man said. “I really cannot give you anything, the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.

?????

“I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years,” the man replied.

??????

“Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest, come sit down with me and rest.” The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.

??????????

This is a story of everyone. The tree is like our parents. When we were young, we loved to play with our Mother and Dad. When we grow up, we leave them; only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could just to make you happy.

????????????

You may think the boy is cruel to the tree, but that is how all of us treat our parents. We take them for granted; we donÂ’t appreciate all they do for us, until itÂ’s too late.

????????????

~ Moral: ??????

Treat your parents with loving careÂ…. For you will know their value, when you see their empty chairÂ…We never know the love of our parents for us; till we have become parents.

?????

Share with Everyone 

– Contributed from YouTube many videos for children and adults! 

IMG_2918.JPG

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2921.JPG

IMG_2922.JPG

• Views 738
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Touching Story ---> ''Our Apple Tree'' ????? A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the tree top, ate the appl

I love that story??? Posted many similars in the past.  Its really heart-touching?  yes...  THANK YOU 

That reminds me of the story of the Grasshopper, and the Ant. Springtime came, and food was abundant. The Ant spent all summer and fall working industriously digging tunnels and caverns and

Posted Images

That reminds me of the story of the Grasshopper, and the Ant.

Springtime came, and food was abundant.

The Ant spent all summer and fall working industriously digging tunnels and caverns and bringing back food to store there.  He worked all day, everyday ... so that when Winter came, he would not starve, but would have plenty to eat, and filled his underground storehouses with plenty of good food for the Winter.

But all summer long the Grasshopper just sat under a tree, and walked around, playing his violin ... not doing anything to prepare for Winter ... and was warned by the Ant that he better get hoppin' or he would starve to death ... but the Grasshopper ignored him, and continued to play music, and lay about, napping and eating grass.

And then the Snow came, and killed all the grass, and covered the ground .... and the Grasshopper hitchhiked on a Bus to Florida, and someone stepped on the Ant.