The World News Media

My mom @addrianadominguez in her chemotherapy treatment for...

The Librarian

• Views 609
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mom @addrianadominguez in her chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer , not forgetting Jehovah and his service ! always preaching :) @karel501 thank you View the full article

Chemotherapy does more harm then good. It destroys your immune system that can more than anything else to destroy cancer. Drug companies are getting super-rich for something that kills humans.

My name is Roberta in Atlanta, Ga., and when I was going thew chemotherapy the scene is very familiar.  Like Ross it really can make you very sick.  Jehovah is so good to protects us thew what ever pr

Hi. I couldn't  hardly speak after  I saw this picture and comment.  You see, my husband has cancer and I have other health issues. Thank you for commenting on this illness because it's not easy to talk about and it effects the whole family. May Jehovah continue to bless you and your family. Big hugs to you. Thank you again.

I watched a video on youtube where Dr. Peter Glidden talks about 'chemo does not work' and if I ever was diagnose with cancer I would not put myself through useless chemo or radiation. The best way to deal with the disease is to build up the immune system and there is ways to do it without sideaffects like chemo does.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.