The World News Media

Our 4 year old Judah is the only Witness at his school and...

The Librarian

tumblr_o4ylfanB3F1s865f6o1_500.jpg

Our 4 year old Judah is the only Witness at his school and yesterday when his class was going to be learning about Easter, his teacher asked could he do something else instead? I was caught a bit off guard but said he could explain the Memorial celebration and what that means. She happily agreed and after a quick chat with him, Judah was happy to do this. When I picked him up from school, she took me to one side to show me the above drawing he’d done of us all at the Memorial and then said that at the afternoon assembly he’d explained his drawing, about what the bread and wine means and what Jesus did good us, to the entire school! She said we should be really proud of him and our hearts are bursting with pride! What a lovely witness to his schoolmates and teachers, we’re certain Jehovah blessed his efforts! @solchs thank you

View the full article

• Views 589
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.