The World News Media

Preaching in the most distant parts of the world

Guest Kurt

3fbdcbc2448d272ea6a6039609bca56b.jpg

Photo from rayo_de_sol_69_

ALASKA JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES WITNESSING SHARING THE GOOD NEWS OF GOD'S KINGDOM RULERSHIP OVER THIS EARTH ... DANIEL 2: 44

Jehovah's Witnesses Everywhere! I remember visiting relatives in Gallop NM some 35 years ago. The friends witnessed on the Navajo reservation using a tape recorder with the presentation in Navajo.

Jehovah's Witnesses Everywhere! I remember visiting relatives in Gallop NM some 35 years ago. The friends witnessed on the Navajo reservation using a tape recorder with the presentation in Navajo.

Public witnessing display in Thailand. (Credit @dao_romteera_jw)

Preaching around the world. É preciso muita fé e muita coragem! (It takes great faith and great courage!)

Preaching in rural Mongolia. Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses try to reach everyone worldwide with the Good News of God's Kingdom Matthew 24:14

Preaching in rural Mongolia. Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses try to reach everyone worldwide with the Good News of God's Kingdom Matthew 24:14

I Will Go Before Your Face D&C 84:88 - Kenneth Turner Fine Art  Giclee - Sisters

Kenneth Turner Fine Art - I Will Go Before Your Face - D&C 84:88 "I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit will be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."This is the Sisters version of this painting. Giclees ( canvas reproductions ) of original painting by Kenneth Turner. 

Matthew 24:14 "?And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come

jw_witnesses @khmerterry tells us: "This is in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Kim and I were doing return visits today near this 11th century ruin called Wat Atwea and these young monks came up and spoke to us (unusual as monks usually don't speak to females) so Kim gave them a Memorial invitation."  See date, times and places around the world at JW.org

@khmerterry tells us: "This is in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Kim and I were doing return visits today near this 11th century ruin called Wat Atwea and these young monks came up and spoke to us (unusual as monks usually don't speak to females) so Kim gave them a Memorial invitation." See date, times and places around the world at JW.org

• Views 650
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.