Jack Ryan

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Under the subheading, "Iron Sharpens Iron" lies this amusingly-worded gem "...one friend may succeed in sharpening the intellectual and spiritual state of another." Thank you all for sharpen

Surely you know Pro. 18:11 "The valuable things of the rich are his strong town, and they are like a protective wall in his imagination" ? I mean, I'm sure these guys had pursued higher education

. How many Carpenters, ditch diggers, house cleaners, window washers or Dentists and Doctors, and Civil Engineers committed suicide during that time, in relation to the percentages of their profe

Posted Images

Guest Nicole
2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

For the great majority of people on Earth .... YES,  IT DOES!

Maybe as you said the great majority. I've had both: higher education and a well-paying job and cannot say that my happiness, security and satisfaction depend on those facts. 

I have wealthy JWs relatives, who live with depression thinking that all their problems (some imaginary in my opinion) are worst than what happened to the bible character Job. I've met some politicians, businesspersons  who own a lot of money and feel miserable because they have terrible family and  health issues. How their education and well-paying job solve their issues? The challenge in my opinion is how to enjoy your life, feel happy, satisfied and secured not matter what your circumstances are, religion, etc. We had a natural disaster a few years ago. I remember seeing some poor JWs being happier than the others who had more,  maybe because they were greateful for still having the most important things left.

I won't  lie, if I get a few thousands of $$$ today I'd feel happier than how I feel now :D

8 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I won't  lie, if I get a few thousands of $$$ today I'd feel happier than how I feel now :D

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

People that "have money" do not have to worry about a thousand things that consume the lives of that great majority of mankind,  other things being equal.

... other things.... being equal.

Guest Nicole

Exactly, some people who have money worry about other things (some imaginary in my opinion) that seemingly their higher education and well-paying job cannot solve  

PS.  Back  to  the  *Head - line*....

My  pioneer  GF  got  the  rare  gift,  to  take  part  to  3. time  at  the  pioneer  school.  In  the  past  for  10 days,  now  for  one  week,  starting  tmw. Monday !   She  is  very  happy  about  that  -  a  little  privileg,  I  think... :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.