• Views 951
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE  BAD  GLOBAL  MONEY - SPIRAL...     Very  soon,  all  that  is  worthless ! In  the  *NW*  we  don't  need  such  of  notes  or  coins  -  HILARIOUS

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa.....   Why not ??   I've every day nice meals !  YOU TOO ?

ONE  meal a day ??  No breakfast, coffee?  only lunch or dinner or brunch ?  And the rest from buffet take to home?   What all is in one portion "Golden Corral" ?  And does it make full for many hours

Posted Images

My wife and I usually eat just one meal a day, at a buffet called "Golden Corral" .  It is RELATIVELY expensive,  but the way we operate it's cheaper than buying groceries .... no preparation ... no dishes to wash ... and an incredible variety of food.

When money is worthless,  then there will be total anarchy ... as people will eat the weak.

Until then ... I give worthless money no concern whatsoever, as there is NOTHING I can do about it.

When a hamburger costs $600 ... only those with $600 will eat hamburger.

The ANIMALS usually manage to eat .. usually ... and THEY have no money.

Endearing Animals   700   .jpg

ONE  meal a day ??  No breakfast, coffee?  only lunch or dinner or brunch ?  And the rest from buffet take to home? :D  What all is in one portion "Golden Corral" ?  And does it make full for many hours ?  Hahaha,  is it really true?  ONE meal and NO diet, you and your wife?  I never heard of that ! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.