The World News Media

Learning Japanese to Help Others Learn About Jehovah!

Bible Speaks

So after lots of thought, lots of prayers,  and encouragement from a dear friend,  I’ve decided to take the plunge and learn a language I’ve always wanted to learn: Japanese! 

I know it won’t be easy but I’m really looking forward to all the new experiences that this will open up for me to do more in Jehovah’s service and to hopefully be a help to my brothers and sisters. 

Can’t wait to meet you all in the Japanese field!

私はジェホバとキリストイエスを永遠に愛する

Thank you

?⛩?⛩?

IMG_8799.JPG

• Views 638
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after lots of thought, lots of prayers,  and encouragement from a dear friend,  I’ve decided to take the plunge and learn a language I’ve always wanted to learn: Japanese!  I know it won’t be

My pioneer girlfriend is learning Indonesian since some years. She was last year for 2 months there. Her husband was from Indonesia. She is in 2 congregations in Hamburg / Germany.  In our current wee

Posted Images

My pioneer girlfriend is learning Indonesian since some years. She was last year for 2 months there. Her husband was from Indonesia. She is in 2 congregations in Hamburg / Germany.  In our current week, she is enjoying to third time her special 3. pioneer school. Before,  2 times for 10 days, with sleeping and meals. To beginn the first school, then after 12 years the 2. school and now, the especially 3. school. But now, only for 6 days, in her nearness, from morning to evening !  To weekend, she will tell me from the 3. pioneer school. Very rare, 3 times visiting these schools.

She is so happy :x  bec. she had still before few weeks a very serious surgery :( with a very less survivior chance !  Many many prayers went to Jehovah, from all brothers and sisters, family and friends and herself prayers. She said, she felt Jehovah very near in diff. moments. It happened some positive, special things :)  What a great experience we all made with our loving God Jehova❤️  Thank you so much Jehovah !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.