The World News Media

Our Beautiful Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide Brotherhood

Guest Kurt

? Our Beautiful Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide Brotherhood...  My Spiritual Sisters!!!  =") ~Now See YOURSELF!!! Now See ME, TOO!!! Now See US ALL~ IN A WORLD THAT IS NEW!!!   =")

Representing  Puerto Rico at the International Convention

Representing Puerto Rico at the International Convention

1st Navajo circuit assembly in Arizona 2014 - Jehovah is gathering people out of every nation as the Bible foretells - His kingdom will rule over an extraordinary world wide brotherhood filling the earth with love and peace and unity

1st Navajo circuit assembly in Arizona 2014 - Jehovah is gathering people out of every nation as the Bible foretells - His kingdom will rule over an extraordinary world wide brotherhood filling the earth with love and peace and unity.

Native black indian Arlington Texas

Native black indian Arlington Texas

How adorable are these two?! So precious! Two besties at the International Convention, comforting each other after singing "See Yourself When All is New" kingdom melody.

How adorable are these two?! So precious! Two besties at the International Convention, comforting each other after singing "See Yourself When All is New" kingdom melody.

Venezuela - Going House to House sharing the Good News of God's Kingdom to Come from God's Word The Bible. JW.org   --Photo shared by @labrador_marco

Venezuela - Going House to House sharing the Good News of God's Kingdom to Come from God's Word The Bible.

Remurda from Russia @ Atl. Int'l  -  So beautiful and such a privilege.   Thank you for sharing.

Remurda from Russia

Brat równinach Peru

Brat równinach Peru

Our beautiful brother and sister from South Africa! The International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses at AT&T Stadium in Arlington TX.

Our beautiful brother and sister from South Africa!

Sisters in Ethiopia.

Sisters in Ethiopia

Melbourne International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses 2014. Beautiful family originally from Nigeria, picture by Jacinta

Melbourne International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses 2014. Beautiful family originally from Nigeria

International Convention in MYANMAR :)

International Convention in MYANMAR

? Dressed in their native garb, these young Witnesses bring honour to God's name by their good conduct and grooming.

Dressed in their native garb, these young Witnesses bring honour to God's name by their good conduct and grooming

I love the way the baby is touching her Mommy. How precious. ......... Reg. Pioneer takes baby. A regular pioneer is a full-time proclaimer of the good news about Jehovah God's Kingdom. All of Jehovah's Witnesses are preachers and teachers of God's word the Bible. We are not paid.

I love the way the baby is touching her Mommy. How precious. ......... Reg. Pioneer takes baby. A regular pioneer is a full-time proclaimer of the good news about Jehovah God's Kingdom. All of Jehovah's Witnesses are preachers and teachers of God's word the Bible. We are not paid.

Hi Everyone! 
This is the former home of A Missionary's Life Blog. 
Because of circumstances I could not control, I had to change my blog to private.
If you are looking for Ilynca you can contact me at the e-mail address amissionaryslife@gmail.com.
Thank you all so much!
Linka

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW,  how beautiful?  I like very much all these wonderful dresses of all countries ! So unique, these nice colors ???  Thank you for posting Kurt   

It just shows the uniqueness and diversity in Jehovah's organization

I  agree...  Really  unique  our  Worldwide  Brotherhood  and  SO  fantastic  pictures - I  love  it

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.