The World News Media

REFLECTION WORLD HARASSMENT OF FAITHFUL AND PRUDENT SLAVERY ;-(

Queen Esther

BMBMBMBMBMBMBB.jpg

REFLECTION
WORLD HARASSMENT OF FAITHFUL AND PRUDENT SLAVERY ;-(

My numerous contacts with over 200,000 witnesses from around the world and the varied press information I receive, keep me up to date on something that I do not want to go unnoticed by my friends in this private group.

The cases of child abuse that as a satanic plague, runs all over the planet, has also touched us. Our organization has for years guided the elders of congregations in how to handle these bleeding cases. AND IF THE norms of the faithful and prudent slave have been followed, the victims have been comforted, spiritually restored, and sexual predators expelled and reported to the authorities. I repeat, if the instructions of the slave have been followed. Those who are currently claiming a social complaint on the internet and courts, presenting our entire community as a religion that protects pedophiles, demonstrate with their lies their hypocrisy and moral corruption.
The defense and care of children in our congregations has a single protagonist: THE PARENTS. In no way do we leave our children alone with any adult, no matter how many witnesses it claims to be. Our children are protected in our homes, in our kingdom halls, and in preaching. Only if a father is unconcerned of his obligation, is when problems arise, but not provoked by the organization.
The true
"truth"  can no longer be silenced with claims of those who work to slander with propagation of the apostates-driven lies in social networks.

• Views 654
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REFLECTION WORLD HARASSMENT OF FAITHFUL AND PRUDENT SLAVERY ;-( My numerous contacts with over 200,000 witnesses from around the world and the varied press information I receive, keep me up to date

Heading is incorrect, unless it is done on purpose.   Slave not slavery.  

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.