The World News Media

Russian senators are preparing a bill to protect people FROM THE FRAUD of sects.

Queen Esther

Senatorin Elena Misulina, Leiterin der Arbeitsgruppe des Föderationsrates zur Bekämpfung der Bedrohung durch destruktive Sekten.jpg

Russia....
Russian senators are preparing a bill to protect people FROM THE FRAUD of sects.
A group of Russian senators is working on a law to protect the population from destructive sects. These include foreign-born sects, as well as those that disguise themselves as "leadership schools,"  said the main initiator of the press bill.
"Sects are a very dangerous environment, and legislation must be rectified, and we are currently working on proposals to protect our citizens, but today there is not a single region in the country where there are such sects," RIA Novosti quoted. the senator Elena Misulina.

He said the bill was being drafted in cooperation with government experts and was submitted to the Federation Council before 30 November.

Mizulina noted that many of the fraudulent sects came from abroad. In addition, not all should be described as religious groups, as some function as different education courses and the like.

"These sects deceive our citizens through a variety of psychotechnics and take away their possessions. In very widespread cases, the sects try to manipulate the conscience of the people," said the politician.

According to the Federation Council working group to combat the threat of destructive sects, about 500 of these groups are currently active in Russia.

In August of this year, the Russian Ministry of Justice classified Jehovah's Witnesses as a banned extremist organization. This happened after a long judicial process, which occurred because some members of this group at risk the life of their children by refusing blood transfusions, which is actually in accordance with the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Currently, Russian law allows the formation of religious groups, including those that do not require official registration and no legal structure, and those that must be officially registered. Cults can carry out any activity if they do not violate applicable law.

• Views 898
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Russia.... Russian senators are preparing a bill to protect people FROM THE FRAUD of sects. A group of Russian senators is working on a law to protect the population from destructive sects. These in

Russia Russian Senators are preparing a bill to protect people from the fraud of cults. A group of Russian Senators is working on a law to protect the people of destructive cults. These include se

Its the same report,  @Bible Speaks....  I posted it also in German language ! Thanks for your help,  Agape ???

Posted Images

Russia
Russian Senators are preparing a bill to protect people from the fraud of cults.
A group of Russian Senators is working on a law to protect the people of destructive cults. These include sects of foreign origin, as well as those who disguise themselves as "leadership schools", declared the main initiator of the press bill.
"Cults are a very dangerous environment, and legislation must be rectified, and we are currently working on proposals to protect our citizens, but today there is not a single region in the country where there are such sects", quoted ria novosti. Senator Elena Misulina.

He said that the bill was being drafted in cooperation with government experts and was submitted to the Federation Council by 30 November.

Mizulina noted that many of the fraudulent sects came from abroad. Furthermore, not all should be described as religious groups, as some work as different education and similar courses.

" these sects deceive our citizens through a variety of psycho and remove their possessions. In widespread cases, cults try to manipulate people's conscience ", the politician explained.

According to the federation council working group to combat the threat of destructive cults, some 500 of these groups are currently active in Russia.

In August of this year, the Russian ministry of justice classified Jehovah's witnesses as a prohibited extremist organization. This happened after a long judicial process, which occurred because some members of this group risk the lives of their children by refusing blood transfusions, which is actually according to the beliefs of Jehovah's witnesses.

Currently, Russian law allows for the formation of religious groups, including those who do not need official registration and no legal structure, and those who must be officially registered. Sects can carry out any activity if they do not violate the applicable law.

PLEASE USE LINK PROVIDED FOR PROOF OF THIS COMMENT. THANK YOU 

https://deutsch.rt.com/russland/59190-russische-senatoren-bereiten-gesetzentwurf-bekampfung-betruger-sekten/

8D941406-ADF6-4805-A338-82069C120857.jpeg