The World News Media

❤ PATIENCE ❤

Queen Esther

22780574_10212147375058636_4740592686484669956_n.jpg

? PATIENCE ? 1
" We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials for we know that they are good for us—they help us learn to be patient "
Romans 5.3

Even though I have quoted it before, I appreciate the following ditty because there is so much truth in it,...

" It's the little things that bother us and put us on the rack, you can sit upon a mountain but you can't sit on a tack "

It's amazing how uptight and impatient I/we can become with the little annoyances of everyday life.
Sometimes it seems these upset us more than big issues.

Remember, though, that the things that bug us don't cause our impatience, they just trigger it !
And that's what Jehovah God wants to get us to face and fix.
He wants to fix us from the inside out so that we will learn both patience and every other grace.

Keep in mind, though, if you want to experience trials and tribulation, pray for patience !
This is because we only learn patience by experiencing the things that upset and bug us.

Growth is usually slow.
So, while learning to be patient with others,  don't forget, to learn to be patient with yourself
:)

( created  by  Brother  Bamps )   Thank  you !

• Views 349
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? PATIENCE ? 1 " We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials for we know that they are good for us—they help us learn to be patient " Romans 5.3 Even though I have quoted it before,

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.