The World News Media

The Bible is all you need

Israeli Bar Avaddhon

JEHOVAH  IS  NOT  THE  JW.ORG,  JEHOVAH  WE  FIND  ONLY  IN  THE  BIBLE,  HIS  SPIRITUAL  WORD !  ANTIQUE  OR  CURRENT,  ITS  ALWAYS  THE  SAME.  ----  Jesus  respected  all  people  what  they  had  to  say  -  he  NEVER   was  judging  like  some  members  doing  here... :(   WE'VE  NO  RIGHT  TO  THAT !   We're  all  only  little  people  on  earth....  Only  ONE  has  to  judge,  thats  our  GOD  JEHOVAH ?   THANK  YOU  ALL !

• 4 weeks later...

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear AllenSmith, you will surely have noticed that I use the translator (with many errors) because my english is poor. So if I misunderstand a question or the purpose of a question, you will un

JEHOVAH  IS  NOT  THE  JW.ORG,  JEHOVAH  WE  FIND  ONLY  IN  THE  BIBLE,  HIS  SPIRITUAL  WORD !  ANTIQUE  OR  CURRENT,  ITS  ALWAYS  THE  SAME.  ----  Jesus  respected  all 

Dear AllenSmith, If you want to push me to say "The Governing Body" then say "Then you are an apostate!" I assure you that this is not the point. If I follow any person who has authority (true

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.