The World News Media

WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND? – I KNOW WHO IS MINE.....???????

Bible Speaks

WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND? Ö I KNOW WHO IS MINE.....

???????

"I write you these things so that you may know that you have life everlasting, you who put your faith in the name of the Son of God. 14  And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that no matter what we ask according to his will, he hears us. 15  And if we know that he hears us concerning whatever we are asking, we know that we are to have the things we ask for, since we have asked them of him." (1John 5:13-15) 

???????

(1 John 5:13-15)
"I write YOU these things that YOU may know that YOU have life everlasting, YOU who put YOUR faith in the name of the Son of God. 14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us. 15 Further, if we know he hears us respecting whatever we are asking, we know we are to have the things asked since we have asked them of him.”

327128ED-4468-41D1-95D8-E0BB9D734315.jpeg

• Views 582
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND? Ö I KNOW WHO IS MINE..... ??????? "I write you these things so that you may know that you have life everlasting, you who put your faith in the name of the Son of God

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.