The World News Media

The Office of the Prosecutor presented official apologies to Sergiev Posad's Elders

Bible Speaks

The Office of the Prosecutor presented official apologies to Sergiev Posad's Elders

Vyacheslav Stepanov and Andrew Sivak, who for 7 years has been prosecuted for his faith, obtained from the letter Posad city of the prosecutor's apology and explanation of the rehabilitation order.

In the letter, the deputy prosecutor of the city, AK Sergeev, said: "... on behalf of the state, I bring you an official apology for the moral damage caused to you, related to an irrational prosecution under Article 282 part 2 [...] You have the right to demand the sending of written statements about the decision that justifies it, in the place of work, study or place of residence, in case the information about ... the illegal actions to the that has been applied has been published in the press, distributed by radio, television or other means, has the right to request the relevant media to make a report on the rehabilitation.

I have already informed the Federal Financial Monitoring Service of believers that their names are removed from the list of "persons against whom there is evidence of their involvement in extremist activities." -

GOOGLE TRANSLATION 

https://jw-russia.org/news/17110712-228.html

A68B4659-E631-4B85-96D6-7EC11E024B19.jpeg

• Views 813
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Office of the Prosecutor presented official apologies to Sergiev Posad's Elders  Vyacheslav Stepanov and Andrew Sivak, who for 7 years has been prosecuted for his faith, obtained from the let

?????????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????????? ????????? ??????? ??????? ?????  ???????? ???????? ? ?????? ?????, ??????? ? ??????? 7 ??? ????????????? ?? ???? ????, ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????????

@TrueTomHarley @The Librarian I had posted it in News Russia don’t see it? Was it deleted? This is the picture? It was around August 26th?  

Posted Images

?????????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????????? ????????? ??????? ??????? ?????
 ???????? ???????? ? ?????? ?????, ??????? ? ??????? 7 ??? ????????????? ?? ???? ????, ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????? ??????? ??????????????.

? ?????? ??????????? ????????? ?????? ?.?. ??????? ??????: «... ?? ????? ??????????? ? ??????? ??? ??????????? ????????? ?? ??????????? ??? ????????? ?????, ????????? ? ?????????????? ?????????????? ?? ?????? 282, ????? 2 [...] ?? ?????? ????? ??????????? ???????? ?????????? ????????? ? ???????, ??????? ??? ???????????, ?? ????? ??????, ????? ??? ????? ??????????, ???? ?????????? ? ... ?????????? ????????? ??????? ??? ????????, ??? ??????????? ? ??????, ???????????????? ?? ?????, ??????????? ??? ???? ????????, ????? ????? ??????? ??????????????? ???????? ???????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ?? ????????????.

? ??? ??????? ??????????? ?????? ??????????? ??????????? ????????, ??? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? «???, ?????? ??????? ??????? ?????????????? ?? ??????? ? ?????????????? ????????????».

https://jw-russia.org/news/17110712-228.html

20FAB20F-2709-411B-9CE1-0FBD2C80BECF.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Bible Speaks said:

I read somewhere but cannot find again that the same woman who was relied upon for expert testimony was, after this case, disciplined for providing false expert testimony. Bible Speaks, do you know where that was written?

21 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I read somewhere but cannot find again that the same woman who was relied upon for expert testimony was, after this case, disciplined for providing false expert testimony. Bible Speaks, do you know where that was written?

@TrueTomHarley

@The Librarian

I had posted it in News Russia don’t see it? Was it deleted? This is the picture? It was around August 26th?

CB902B32-CACA-40BA-9689-DDEA617C2EB3.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.