The World News Media

Give to Cesar what is Cesar's, anyone care to discuss?

Shiwiii

On 12/28/2017 at 4:00 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

... this reminded me now on Law about food in OT Israel. Some food was "unclean" according to Law given by god. Before the Law and after the Law food have no etiquette - "pure/clean"  or "unclean". 

I am learning the depth of these words, Srecko;

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of Godwhich transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.”  Phil 4:4-9

It is how one reaches purity of conscience. 

• Views 950
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CERTIFIED FOR PUBLICATION COURT OF APPEAL, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT DIVISION ONE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OSBALDO PADRON, Plaintiff and Respondent, v. WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT S

This is just ONE of MANY instances in the past few years where the Society's lawyers constantly, consistantly, and without conscience, pervert Justice.  Wednesday night we dropped a small check

Further in Romans 13 -     "Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.  For rulers are not a terror to good work

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.