The World News Media

Who can Create the Sun? Only Jehovah God the Creator of the Universe! – ?????

Bible Speaks

Who can Create the Sun? 
Only Jehovah God the Creator of the Universe! 
?????
(Isaiah 40:26)
26 “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing."

(Ps 104:24)
24 How many your works are, O Jehovah! You have made all of them in wisdom. The earth is full of what you have made."

Coils of Magnetic Field Lines

We zoomed in for a close-up of tight packs of coils around one active region (Nov. 18-19, 2013). 

The bundles of coils are actually charged particles swirling along magnetic field lines. Other field lines heading off to the left are more elongated and tapered. 

The images were taken in extreme ultraviolet light. Credit: Solar Dynamics Observatory.

Fact: It would take about 1 million Earths to fill the Sun if it were a hollow ball.

Fact: The Sun is an average star. There are stars which are much hotter and cooler as well as brighter and dimmer than our Sun.

Fact: The Sun is a big ball of plasma mostly made up of hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, and neon.

Fact: If you shrunk the Sun to the size of a basketball, the Earth would only be the size of the head of a pin.

Fact: The primary energy the Earth receives from the Sun is radiant energy, or light.

Fact: All wavelengths of light, from X-rays to radio, vary with the solar cycle. They also vary on shorter and longer timescales.

Fact: It takes 200,000 years for light to make it from the core to the surface of the Sun but then only 8 minutes to reach the Earth!

Fact: Short-term variations are also related to the magnetic field. Flares and coronal mass ejections are examples of rapid solar variations.

Fact: Traveling at 60 mi/h (80 km/h), it would take 176 years to get to the Sun.

Fact: Radiation from Space Weather creates the ionosphere, affects astronauts, and destroys satellites

Fact: The Sun is an average star. There are stars which are much hotter and cooler as well as brighter and dimmer than our Sun.

Fact: Solar activity starts in the convection zone of the Sun where the solar dynamo produces the Sun's magnetic field.

Fact: The Sun is 93 million miles away from the Earth!

Fact: The Sun's energy is produced by nuclear reactions in the core.

Fact: The Sun's diameter is about 1.4 million km (900,000 mi) or approximately 110 times wider than the Earth.

Fact: Electric currents high above the surface can cause ground induced currents that disrupt power transmission and degrade pipelines

Fact: The primary energy the Earth receives from the Sun is radiant energy, or light.

Fact: The Sun is almost 5 billion years old!

Fact: Solar activity starts in the convection zone of the Sun where the solar dynamo produces the Sun's magnetic field.

Fact: The ionization of our atmosphere by Space Weather affects radio communications and GPS navigation

Fact: It takes 200,000 years for light to make it from the core to the surface of the Sun but then only 8 minutes to reach the Earth!

Fact: Traveling at 60 mi/h (80 km/h), it would take 176 years to get to the Sun.

Fact: The wavelengths that contribute the greatest energy to Earth vary by the smallest fraction, while wavelengths with small net energy input exhibit larger fractional changes.

Fact: Space weather is caused by charged particles and their motions.

https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/potw/item/470

937B6769-BDF9-4890-93A0-2FBB8B491536.jpeg

• Views 369
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Who can Create the Sun?  Only Jehovah God the Creator of the Universe!  ????? (Isaiah 40:26) 26 “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings o

Posted Images

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
    • The Dendera Zodiac is such an amazing piece of history. Imagine ancient Egyptians looking up at the same stars we do now and creating this detailed map. It's mind-blowing! So, what do I think about it? I think it's a fascinating blend of art and astronomy. Those ancient folks really knew their stuff. The way they incorporated their gods and mythologies into the constellations is just brilliant. And it's not just about the stars, it’s a glimpse into how they viewed the universe and their place in it.
    • FIFA's collaboration with Algorand represents a significant milestone for blockchain technology. Algorand will serve as the official blockchain platform for FIFA, supporting events such as the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership is poised to enhance FIFA's digital asset management while boosting Algorand's visibility through advertising and promotional opportunities. On another note, I've been tuning into African football recently. The match between Kanifing East FC and Latrikunda United was unexpectedly impressive. African football often goes underappreciated, yet the skill and enthusiasm in these matches are evident. We can expect even more significant development and excitement in African football with increased attention and support.
    • The partnership between FIFA and Algorand is a big step for blockchain technology. Algorand will be the official blockchain platform for FIFA, sponsoring events like the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership will help FIFA with digital assets and provide advertising and promotional opportunities for Algorand. 
  • Members

• ComfortMyPeople

ComfortMyPeople 551

• chan

chan 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    George89

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.