Matthew9969

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, it doesn't tell them that - how can you be such a child? Still, I will concede that it is a bit, um - not subtle. But it teaches a lesson that adults have hammered at children since the begin

3 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Is there a watchtower video that warns children to be weary of possible pedophile men in the congregation their parents force them to attend?

I have heard it is filed with the one that warns them about jaded, griping complainers that spread pernicious rumours and "theocratic" conspiracy theories.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 8:13 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Well there is a video that tells them Jehovah will kill them if they don't pay attention at the meetings or are sleepy,

No, it doesn't tell them that - how can you be such a child?

Still, I will concede that it is a bit, um - not subtle. But it teaches a lesson that adults have hammered at children since the beginning of time - pay attention. If you don't despise the cause you will have no problem with it.

The zealots of New York State bombard me with a host of PA's that regularly spoil my mood. One emphasizing the value of school shows  a little girl hopelessly lost in class because she missed some school. She can't even make out the teachers voice, which is muffled to her, as though she was underwater.  The concluding logo reads 'every minute of school matters.'

The poor child missed a few minutes of school and now she is dumb as a fence post. You should hunt up that video so you can complain about it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.