The World News Media

Was Life Created? - WHY DOES A TURTLE LIVE FOR 200 YEARS WHEN MAN DIES AT 70-80 YEARS? QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT WANT ANSWERED? ~ ???

Bible Speaks

Was Life Created? - WHY DOES A TURTLE LIVE FOR 200 YEARS WHEN MAN DIES AT 70-80 YEARS? QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT WANT ANSWERED AND BELOW GET A FREE DOWNLOAD - YOU CAN READ WITH YOUR BIBLE! ~ ???

Among the many blessings that people will enjoy in the new system of God’s making is good health. Even death, which brings much sorrow to all of us, will be no more. The CreatorÂ’s promise is: “And [God] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be any more. . . . Look! I am making all things new.” (Revelation 21:4, 5)

???

(Isaiah 25:8) He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken [it]. With peace-loving neighbors, good health and satisfying activity to fill our lives, what a pleasure that will be! 

???

When you reflect on the amazing senses manifest in the living world, does it not fill you with awe and wonder? Humble, informed people usually feel that way—which brings us back to the question of how we are made.

???

True, our senses often pale beside those of certain animals and insects. Nevertheless, we alone are moved by what we observe in nature. Why do we have such feelings? And why do we seek not just to understand living things but to comprehend their purpose and to learn our own place among them? - Bible Speaks - 

???

READ THIS AND DOWNLOAD FREE ON: 

WAS LIFE CREATED?

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_books/09/lc_E.pdf

68BBEB7D-DFA2-4E73-94D7-5FC7A4C49F64.jpeg

• 6 months later...

• Views 449
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was Life Created? - WHY DOES A TURTLE LIVE FOR 200 YEARS WHEN MAN DIES AT 70-80 YEARS? QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT WANT ANSWERED AND BELOW GET A FREE DOWNLOAD - YOU CAN READ WITH YOUR BIBLE! ~ ??? Among

Ah, to be a Turtle.   I travel about and in my own pace.   I continue Forward  with no concern for Time Nor Space.    I don't have wheels nor shoes but lemme tell ya's  I can sing 'Turtle Blues"! 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.