The World News Media

Why is it that Jehovah's Witnesses do not enter other church buildings?

Jack Ryan

• Views 471
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some who don't, but it is not a rule. I for one would never miss the Sistine chapel!  While out on the ministry in England, as teenagers, we would sometimes stop and go inside a church and

The opening bell at 9:30 at the New York Stock Exchange is a more religious experience for a lot of New Yorkers.

Duh????? They do??? But not to worship.........(No brainer that one I would have thought.)

I was assigned to give a Manhattan tour to several of the new Gilead classes around the period from 1977-1981. There were two churches on the tour, and one (St. Patrick's) we would enter if there was not a major event going on at the time. About half the class would not enter and I was told to expect this and just let them know it was considered to be completely up to them, and to please stay nearby if they were not comfortable. Often the instrumental organ or choir music was beautiful and a couple times I heard it mentioned that even those who went in felt bad for enjoying it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.