The World News Media

Can you pray if you're not yet a Jehovah's Witness but you want to be? Will Jehovah God listen? Is it respectful?

Jack Ryan

• Views 216
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jay Witness asked:   Can you pray if you're: [1.]not yet a Jehovah's Witness but you want to be? [2.]Will Jehovah God listen?  [3.]Is it respectful?   [1]. Yes! [2.] Yes

Ps 65:2:  O Hearer of prayer, even to you people of all flesh will come. Before Cornelius' baptism (Acts 10:1, 2) Now there was a man in Caes·a·reʹa named Cornelius, an army officer in what

• 2 weeks later...

Ps 65:2:  O Hearer of prayer, even to you people of all flesh will come.

Before Cornelius' baptism

(Acts 10:1, 2) Now there was a man in Caes·a·reʹa named Cornelius, an army officer in what was called the Italian unit. 2 He was a devout man who feared God together with all his household, and he made many gifts of mercy to the people and made supplication to God continually.
(Acts 10:30, 31) Then Cornelius said: “Four days ago counting from this hour, I was praying in my house at the ninth hour; just then a man in bright clothing stood in front of me 31 and said: ‘Cornelius, your prayer has been favorably heard, and your gifts of mercy have been remembered before God.

Prayers heard before his baptism.

At this point he and family baptized.

(Acts 10:47, 48) “Can anyone deny water to prevent these from being baptized who have received the holy spirit just as we have?” 48 With that he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they requested him to stay for some days.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.