The World News Media

The Adam and Eve story comes from the cycle of the zodiac

Jack Ryan

.In the sign of Libra to be exact...the start of the fall at the autumnal equinox........fall did I say?

In the sign of Libra you have three of the ancient classical planets involved....first though.....you have to know the seven planets of the ancients.....and you all do!.....you just don't know you do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_planet

The seven planets are....the moon,mars,mercury,jupiter,venus,saturn and the sun.

Do you know why you know them?....they are the seven days of the week!

Monday is the moon day,Tuesday is Mardi in French...mars day,Wednesday is Mercredi...mercury day,Jeudi is jupiter day or Thor's day....(because Thor is jupiter is zeus....they are forces and concepts....not real gods),Vendredi is friday....venus day,Saturday is obviously saturn's day and sunday speaks for itself.....the seven planets.

However in the story of the autumnal equinox....three of the planets are involved....the sun (the good guy)....venus .....the goddess of love and apples,and saturn...the grim reaper....god of darkness.....satan.

The sun falls in Libra.....as does Adam....(it's the fall of sunny boy at the autumnal equinox every year as his reign ends)....Saturn climbs (exaltation/darkness once more takes over from the light) in Libra and Venus rules Libra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libra_(astrology)

Look at the box on the right of the wiki page to see the characters.

So you have the sun,saturn and venus (e-venus....the autumnal equinox is the dusk.....the eve-ening of the year).

You can see Venus with the scales at Cardiff castle.....

ba61731bca901efc661465aaa57038ef.jpeg

Venus above showing the scales of Libra and the bull of Taurus....she rules both of these houses.

5e79d94d4295dcab58652abfa750366c.jpeg

Venus of Arles holding the apple of Hesperides.

Venus is also connected to the 5 pointed star........and lo and behold....cut inside an apple and you get the 5 pointed star......and the planet Venus also gives us a 5 pointed star in astronomy also.

https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/AstronNotes/Earth-Venus.htm

See if you can work out any other stories that come from the zodiac.....there are loads.

It's all stories about parts of the cycle.....

• 6 months later...

• Views 786
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.In the sign of Libra to be exact...the start of the fall at the autumnal equinox........fall did I say? In the sign of Libra you have three of the ancient classical planets involved....first tho

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
    • The Dendera Zodiac is such an amazing piece of history. Imagine ancient Egyptians looking up at the same stars we do now and creating this detailed map. It's mind-blowing! So, what do I think about it? I think it's a fascinating blend of art and astronomy. Those ancient folks really knew their stuff. The way they incorporated their gods and mythologies into the constellations is just brilliant. And it's not just about the stars, it’s a glimpse into how they viewed the universe and their place in it.
    • FIFA's collaboration with Algorand represents a significant milestone for blockchain technology. Algorand will serve as the official blockchain platform for FIFA, supporting events such as the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership is poised to enhance FIFA's digital asset management while boosting Algorand's visibility through advertising and promotional opportunities. On another note, I've been tuning into African football recently. The match between Kanifing East FC and Latrikunda United was unexpectedly impressive. African football often goes underappreciated, yet the skill and enthusiasm in these matches are evident. We can expect even more significant development and excitement in African football with increased attention and support.
    • The partnership between FIFA and Algorand is a big step for blockchain technology. Algorand will be the official blockchain platform for FIFA, sponsoring events like the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership will help FIFA with digital assets and provide advertising and promotional opportunities for Algorand. 
    • Are you  excited for the upcoming Euro Cup?
  • Members

• Recent Status Updates

• Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lissabelgium

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.