The World News Media

Broken of heart? - Only Jehovah can restore us to Perfection and so we become a Masterpiece! - Have no fears! ~ ❤️?❤️

Bible Speaks

Broken of heart? - Only Jehovah can restore us to Perfection and so we become a Masterpiece! - Have no fears! ~

?????

King David once felt broken of heart! - (Ps 18:20-32)

20 Jehovah rewards me according to my righteousness;

According to the cleanness of my hands he repays me." 21 For I have kept the ways of Jehovah,

And I have not wickedly departed from my God." 22 For all his judicial decisions are in front of me,

And his statutes I shall not remove from myself." 23 And I will prove myself faultless with him,

And I shall keep myself from error on my part." 24 And let Jehovah repay me according to my righteousness,

According to the cleanness of my hands in front of his eyes." 25 With someone loyal you will act in loyalty;

With the faultless, able-bodied man you will deal faultlessly;" 26 With the one keeping clean you will show yourself clean;

And with the crooked one you will show yourself tortuous;" 27 Because the afflicted people you yourself will save;

But the haughty eyes you will abase." 28 For you yourself will light my lamp, O Jehovah;

My God himself will make my darkness shine." 29 For by you I can run against a marauder band;

And by my God I can climb a wall." 30 As for the [true] God, perfect is his way;

The saying of Jehovah is a refined one.

A shield he is to all those taking refuge in him." 31 For who is a God besides Jehovah?

And who is a rock except our God?" 32 The [true] God is the One girding me closely with vital energy,

And he will grant my way to be perfect."

Psalm 18:20-32

New Living Translation (NLT)

20 The Lord rewarded me for doing right;
    he restored me because of my innocence.
21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord;
    I have not turned from my God to follow evil.
22 I have followed all his regulations;
    I have never abandoned his decrees.
23 I am blameless before God;
    I have kept myself from sin.
24 The Lord rewarded me for doing right.
    He has seen my innocence.

25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful;
    to those with integrity you show integrity.
26 To the pure you show yourself pure,
    but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd.
27 You rescue the humble,
    but you humiliate the proud.
28 You light a lamp for me.
    The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.
29 In your strength I can crush an army;
    with my God I can scale any wall.

30 God’s way is perfect.
    All the Lord’s promises prove true.
    He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
31 For who is God except the Lord?
    Who but our God is a solid rock?
32 God arms me with strength,
    and he makes my way perfect.

New Living Translation (NLT)

Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

8D173D71-4C97-4271-B544-7E2C781D406B.jpeg

• Views 354
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broken of heart? - Only Jehovah can restore us to Perfection and so we become a Masterpiece! - Have no fears! ~ ????? King David once felt broken of heart! - (Ps 18:20-32) 20 Jehovah re

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.