The World News Media

Super Blue Moon –San Francisco Eclipse, from Wednesday, Enjoy!

Queen Esther

supermond-ueber-deutschland.jpg

eclipse__shainblum_2018_san_francisco.jpg

Super Blue Moon – San Francisco Eclipse....

Here is the first image from the night. This is a single exposure taken with the Sony A7RII and Canon 70-200 lens. Settings for this shot were 2.0 seconds F4 ISO1000. For this photo I did some light color correction, noise reduction and sharpening.

I love the way you can see the stars shine over the city as the moon goes into shadow. I was also surprised by the clarity of the stars, given how much light pollution exists in the San Francisco Bay Area. The second image is just a cropped view of the same photograph, so that you can see the detail in totality.

eclipse__shainblum_2018_san_francisco_2.jpg

This photo is an even closer view of the moon during totality. Taken with my friend Raphy’s 600 millimeter lens. Which he generously allowed me to use for a shot. Overall this was a really wonderful event. I tried not to worry so much about getting a great shot and instead experienced the moment with some good people! Did you get a chance to see the eclipse?  Let me know what your experience was like!

12141637_10207726833071158_3732657139611810901_n.jpg.9c44650c3fb55df8c36fb8acc58ee91e.jpg

Enjoy  these  beautiful  photo's....  and  the  video !

Adventure Dolomites.....       Enjoy !

Michael Shainblum  is a landscape, timelapse and aerial photographer based in San Francisco, California. He has been working professionally as a photographer and filmmaker for 11 years since the age of 16. -  Michael first made a name for himself through his unique creativity and the ability to capture scenes and moments in his distinct style of surreal, visual story telling. A dedication to challenging the boundaries of creativity, as well as a flair for coming up with unique ideas, has since resulted in this dynamic visual artist being commissioned by large clients including Nike, Samsung, Facebook, LG, Apple and Google. You will also be able to find Michael’s work published widely by media outlets such as National Geographic, Wired Magazine and The Weather Channel.

in Uncategorized

on February 1, 2018

• Views 505
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Super Blue Moon – San Francisco Eclipse.... Here is the first image from the night. This is a single exposure taken with the Sony A7RII and Canon 70-200 lens. Settings for this shot were 2.0 seco

Hi sister, long time no see. A good movie attachment. I'll be watching yours. Blue moon video.mp4

Oh yes, a very good movie attachment and  wonderful explained !  Could you watch this rare spectacle from your place in South Africa?   The next one is on 19. January, 2019,  I saw in your nice

Posted Images

Thanks  for  your  drawing - link :)   My  interests  more  by  sun,  moon,  earth  and  stars....

Our  stunning  *Milky way*....  I  can  watch  by  our  Camping - place,  bec. its  a  very  nice  place,  also  by  darkness  - away  from  the  city - lights ! :D

Here  is  a  beautiful  photo  from  the  Star - photographer  Michael Shainblum Photography

A full Milky Way panorama over Death Valley National Park in California. One of my favorite places to take photographs..jpg

A full Milky Way panorama over Death Valley National Park in California. One of my favorite places to take photographs,  he  said ! 

I  so  love  all  these  great  things  of  Jehovah's  CREATIONS ! :x

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.