The World News Media

Brother DeGrate

Blanchie DeGrate

On 2/1/2018 at 6:23 AM, Blanchie DeGrate said:

My dear Sisters and Brothers it with deep sadness to inform you all that my husband passed away January 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm. I am devastated and I asked that you all keep us in your prayers and that I will see him very soon.

Dear @Blanchie DeGrate there is nothing I could do or say that might make you feel better but keeping you in my prayers is something I can do. See  how Jehovah knows what we need that we are going to consider the hope of resurrection during this next weekend meeting, we may say about your husband and all deceased relatives and loved ones.... "I know he will rise"

Sending you a big hug and love, 

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dear Sisters and Brothers it with deep sadness to inform you all that my husband passed away January 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm. I am devastated and I asked that you all keep us in your prayers and that

The Memorial service will be Saturday morning at 9:00am Keep us in your prayers so I can get through these terrible times. Dynka.......I am devastated. Love ❤️ you❤️️?❤️️?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

I except your big hugs and kisses. Thank you so much for those encouraging words. With Jehovah's help, I was able to get through the Memorial Services today and the friends were so loving and kind to me and my children. Love you too Sis???

I remembered you mentioned that service was going to be held today and I was going to ask you about but I was a little embarrased... I'm glad that you are here sharing with us how your day was. I'm happy to know you are seeing the hand of Jehovah 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.