The World News Media

“Jesus assured us that the dead in God’s memory will rise. (John 5:28, 29; 11:23)

Bible Speaks

“Jesus assured us that the dead in GodÂ’s memory will rise. (John 5:28, 29; 11:23)

Proving that Jehovah is capable of resurrecting the dead, Jesus once said that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob “are all living to him.” (Luke 20:37, 38)

Meanwhile, we have ample reason to say, as did Paul: “I have hope toward God . . . that there is going to be a resurrection.”—Acts 24:15.”

- Bible Speaks - 

#Repost @theworldofjamesbrowne

???

There was a special strength in the woman's heart as she reflected upon her late husband. Love boundless beyond this world she thought as she penned a love letter from the heart". ~JB

I had this image in mind for some time and when I finally saw it clearly, this is what I saw. It's about losing your soul mate and the heart aching moments and memories that come with it. The longing to be one again. I believe that true love never dies it just changes as do the seasons and sometimes it ends physically but it's memories live on in our hearts. This illustration is not meant to be hopeless, but rather the opposite, hopeful. There is a reason for love and it is why we were made. ~Artist's note #loveneverdies #oneness #truelove

98608D20-729A-4850-8CC7-E4855F9C0021.jpeg

• Views 377
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Jesus assured us that the dead in GodÂ’s memory will rise. (John 5:28, 29; 11:23) Proving that Jehovah is capable of resurrecting the dead, Jesus once said that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob “are

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.