The World News Media

The knowledge of Jehovah will not change animals, but it will affect people.

I want see you in paradise

The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them. And the cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. And the sucking child will certainly play upon the hole of the cobra; and upon the light aperture of a poisonous snake will a weaned child actually put his own hand. They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.” 
Isaiah 11:6-9

DO THESE WORDS NOT TOUCH THE HEART?
Notice that the peace described here results from the knowledge of Jehovah. Hence, more is involved than mere safety from wild animals. The knowledge of Jehovah will not change animals, but it will affect people.
.facebook_1518716278541.jpg

• Views 666
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere

I thought the knowledge of Jehovah would change the animals into peaceful ones just like it changes people from violent angry etc. into peace loving humans.

Read Isaiah 11:6-9. How does God’s Word portray the peace that will exist between animals and humans in the new world? (Ps. 148:10, 13; Isa. 65:25; Ezek. 34:25) https://wol.j

Posted Images

YOU  was  right...  @I want see you in paradise  -  I  looked  to  your  last  link !

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102000033#h=17:0-19:1256

(Isaiah 11:6-9) Do these words not touch the heart? Notice that the peace described here results from the knowledge of Jehovah. Hence, more is involved than mere safety from wild animals. The knowledge of Jehovah will not change animals, but it will affect people.

Neither on the way home nor in their restored land will the Israelites need to fear wild beasts or beastlike men.—Ezra 8:21, 22; Isaiah 35:8-10; 65:25.

I  hope,  the  other  sisters  will  also  read  it !   I'm  sorry,  Agape :x

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.