I want see you in paradise

• Views 607
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since Jehovah God created men and women WITHOUT clothing .... and they DECIDED THEMSELVES THAT THEY WERE NAKED ... DECIDING FOR THEMSELVES what was "good" and what was "bad" ... perhaps the REAL quest

Very  good  examples  and  comment,  thank  you

Posted Images

Since Jehovah God created men and women WITHOUT clothing .... and they DECIDED THEMSELVES THAT THEY WERE NAKED ... DECIDING FOR THEMSELVES what was "good" and what was "bad" ... perhaps the REAL question should be "SHOULD YOUR STYLE OF DRESS BE ACCEPTABLE BY NORMAL HUMAN STANDARDS TO OTHER HUMANS"

I spent some time in the Congo in 1974, and saw Brothers and Sisters in RAGS that would not be acceptable at any Kingdom Hall in the United  States.

I was a grown man with three children before I got my first warm coat .... it just never occurred to me that there was a way to keep warm in winter for Adults. It was such a revelation to me that I went back and bought a SECOND one, exactly the same, just in case they quit making them.

Maybe the  "HOW"  was the start for our today  'Top-models'  with such a crazy, SO expensive FASHION....  a huge Industry !   I often made my own  'fashion clothes',  more cheaper and unique. My style is very normal and nice for the Kingdom Hall and for Jehovah :x   In Switzerland /Ticino,  by camping holiday, I saw a sister in a white   skirt, with a very long slot /slit...  not just Meeting-like.  I heard, she is away from the truth :(  Sorry, she was a very kindly sister???

But Jehovah is looking deep into our heart??

The corrupt men in the movie The Wolf of Wall Street?

YOU'RE FUNNY !... A FEW YEARS AGO... 

I THOUGHT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

AND...

Video_20180101105557849_by_videoshow.gif

HOW AS I WRONG?

BUT... I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE! 

THESE...2012732_univ_cnt_3_xl.jpg

58b73f30d3ad52e30fdaefbac2056114--jw-ministry-matt.jpg

2012732_univ_cnt_1_xl.jpg

WHAT ARE MY BROTHERS... 

THEY THOUGHT SO 

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/peace-happiness/bible-changes-lives/#?insight[search_id]=5e9b80a1-31c7-4bbb-ac41-6d5dded6483b&insight[search_result_index]=0

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.