The World News Media

NORWAY. "I hope Jehovah will accept my service to him in this condition" Hello from Norway ~

Bible Speaks

• Views 598
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NORWAY.  "I hope Jehovah will accept my  service to him in this condition" Hello from Norway..  #jwnorway Jehovah reads our hearts! He already knows us! Keep Strong! DonÂ’t Give Up! 

Many blessings from me and Carole. Jehovah will bless you and you will be able to help ones get the Truth. Please write to us and help us know how things are going. see the  Kingdom Ministry

@Jerry Coates Thank you! Jehovah Bless you and Carole.  ???

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jerry Coates said:

Many blessings from me and Carole. Jehovah will bless you and you will be able to help ones get the Truth.

Please write to us and help us know how things are going.

see the  Kingdom Ministry of  August 1979,

Jeromecoates@yahoo.com

@Jerry Coates

Thank you! Jehovah Bless you and Carole. 

???

For Jehovah is not importend our lookout....  We have Brothers without legs and more.  Many of them are pioneers, bec. they have a spiritual heart and mind and  THAT  is what Jehovah loves :x  Of course will Jehovah accept you, our dear sister??  What a question??  We are all not healthy today...

Jehovah is knowing since Adam and Eve,  we are  all imperfect ! 

THANK YOU JEHOVAH , YOU ARE OUR LOVING FATHER?????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.