The World News Media

Daily text, Wednesday, March, 7. 2018

Queen Esther

7.3..jpg
Keep testing whether you are in the faith.—2 Cor. 13:5.

As we approach the new world, our faith is being tested. We would do well to assess the quality of our faith. For example, we might examine our view of Jesus’ words recorded at Matthew 6:33. Ask yourself: ‘Do my priorities and decisions reflect that I truly believe Jesus’ words? Would I decide to miss meetings or field service so as to increase my income? What will I do if secular pressures continue to mount? Will I allow the world to squeeze me into its mold—and perhaps right out of the truth?’ As another example, think about a servant of Jehovah who is somewhat reluctant to follow Bible standards, perhaps regarding associations, disfellowshipping, or entertainment. Ask yourself, ‘Might it be that this is true in my case?’ If we detect such a hardening attitude developing within us, we urgently need to examine our faith! Honest self-appraisal in the light of God’s Word should be a regular part of our thinking. w16.06 2:8, 9

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2018/3/7

• Views 42
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Keep testing whether you are in the faith.—2 Cor. 13:5. As we approach the new world, our faith is being tested. We would do well to assess the quality of our faith. For example, we might examine

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.