The World News Media

OUR BROTHER LETTS TO LOVE.

Bible Speaks

OUR BROTHER LETTS TO LOVE.

Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•• (Stephen Lett) ••••••••••••••••• After a speech in the Assembly, our beloved brother Stephen Lett (Governing Body of the Jehovah's Witnesses) is left to love and with the simplicity that characterizes him, he accepts with pleasure taking a photo of the memory with our brothers, setting a clear example of humility. .

Abel Romano Novella

Thank you! 

F51A5D01-B166-43EF-B95F-CD82E0F493EA.jpeg

• Views 504
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OUR BROTHER LETTS TO LOVE. Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•Õ•• (Stephen Lett) ••••••••••••••••• After a speech in the Assembly, our beloved brother Stephen Lett (Governing Body of the Jehovah's

That  photo  very  much  touched  me    bec. I  see,  the  children  have  to  suffer  under  the  terrible  sickness  *Progeria*  -   These  children  have  a  very  short 

Posted Images

That  photo  very  much  touched  me :(   bec. I  see,  the  children  have  to  suffer  under  the  terrible  sickness  *Progeria*  -   These  children  have  a  very  short  life,  bec. a  hereditary  defect 1f625.png 

Worldwide  very  less  diseases !  They  always  have  a  meeting  every  year  and  they  very  enjoy  that 1f601.png   I'm  so  happy,  they  *2*  belong  to  the  JW,  thats  very  rare...  Maybe  the  JW  family  can  give  them  all  a  nice  witness  bec. our  BIG  HOPE :x1f64f.png

I  heared  in  TV  from  this  very  rare  disease....  Thats  SO  hard  I  think :(  We getting  older  little  slowly....  but  the  small  kiddies  stay  small  and  looking  old  with  ca.10 yrs. thats  so  very  sad, 1f625.png   YES,  ONLY  Jehovah  can  help  us  all :x   THANK YOU !

( I'm  sure, Brother  St. LETT  was  knowing  of  Progeria...  his  big  smile  was  very  especially 1f923.png  the  little  girl  also  smiling...  but  the  little  brother  was  already  more  serious, so  sad.)  The  voices  of  all  is  very  high  and  pretty  similar...

More  on  wikipedia....  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progerie

Progeria is an extremely rare autosomal dominant genetic disorder in which symptoms resembling aspects of aging are manifested at a very early age.[6] Progeria is one of several progeroid syndromes.[7] Those born with progeria typically live to their mid-teens to early twenties.[8][9] It is a genetic condition that occurs as a new mutation, and is rarely inherited, as carriers usually do not live to reproduce. Although the term progeria applies strictly speaking to all diseases characterized by premature aging symptoms, and is often used as such, it is often applied specifically in reference to Hutchinson–Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS).

Signs and symptoms....
Children with progeria usually develop the first symptoms during their first few months of life. The earliest symptoms may include a failure to thrive and a localized scleroderma-like skin condition. As a child ages past infancy, additional conditions become apparent usually around 18–24 months. Limited growth, full-body alopecia (hair loss), and a distinctive appearance (a small face with a shallow recessed jaw, and a pinched nose) are all characteristics of progeria. Signs and symptoms of this progressive disease tend to become more marked as the child ages. Later, the condition causes wrinkled skin, atherosclerosis, kidney failure, loss of eyesight, and cardiovascular problems. Scleroderma, a hardening and tightening of the skin on trunk and extremities of the body, is prevalent. People diagnosed with this disorder usually have small, fragile bodies, like those of elderly people. The face is usually wrinkled, with a larger head in relation to the body, a narrow face and a beak nose. Prominent scalp veins are noticeable (made more obvious by alopecia), as well as prominent eyes. Musculoskeletal degeneration causes loss of body fat and muscle, stiff joints, hip dislocations, and other symptoms generally absent in the non-elderly population. Individuals usually retain typical mental and motor development.

ONE  DAY...  *just  around  the  corner*  -  its  finished  with  all  these  terrible  sicknesses! Only  a  little  while  ~~~~~~~ 1f64f.png