The World News Media

Anton Chivchalov Blog : Newsweek 1 June 2018 print edition cover... *RUSSIA IS CRACKING DOWN ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES*

Queen Esther

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anton Chivchalov Blog : Newsweek 1. June  2018 print edition cover.... *RUSSIA  IS  CRACKING  DOWN  ON  JEHOVAH'S  WITNESSES*

Absolutely right,  dear brother  @Marty S   THANK  YOU ! Very soon, Jehovah will do HIS special things. Give appropriate politicians in the heart and then it works - Blow by blow after HIS P

Nothing unusual here.  Prophecy coming true, that's all.  And as have most such things in the past, we'll overcome this persecution as well.  It's a tremendous chance to witness to kings and governmen

Posted Images

Absolutely right,  dear brother  @Marty S   THANK  YOU !
Very soon, Jehovah will do HIS special things.
Give appropriate politicians in the heart and then it works -
Blow by blow after HIS PLAN !!
He will help us - but decides the best day for it
He himself! It will be all pefekt - as always ....
We have to be strong and stay true, that's it.

Many  greetings  from  Germany :)  Agape !

( translated  by  google )

Even though he said it referring to other annointed ones, WE also must "run the race to the finish", in order to be included in the great crowd after the great day of Jehovah.  I, for one, wish to be around to greet the resurrected ones and introduce them to Jehovah, so to speak.  There's going to be a LOT of them over the next thousand years, and it's going to take every one of us to get the job done my sister.  Stay strong and keep praying for that day to come,  and keep praying for holy spirit to be sent to the persecuted ones to keep them strong, and to increase THEIR faith in the face of what they're going through.

It's nice to converse with one of my dear sisters in Germany, and Agape to you too.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.