The World News Media

Daily text, Sunday, May 27. 2018

Queen Esther

27 5..jpg

27.5..jpg

My son Solomon is young and inexperienced . . . Therefore, I will make preparation for him.—1 Chron. 22:5.

David might have concluded that Solomon was not qualified to oversee such an important project as building a house for God. After all, the temple was to be “exceedingly magnificent,” and Solomon was at the time “young and inexperienced.” Yet, David knew that Jehovah would equip Solomon to handle the work given to him. So David focused on what he could do to assist, preparing materials in great quantity. Likewise, older brothers today should not be disheartened when it becomes necessary to hand their assignments over to younger men. Rather, it is in the best interests of the work when younger ones are trained to handle responsibilities. Appointed men should have great satisfaction when the younger ones whom they have trained become qualified to take on the work. w17.01 5:8, 9

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2018/5/27

• Views 83
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son Solomon is young and inexperienced . . . Therefore, I will make preparation for him.—1 Chron. 22:5. David might have concluded that Solomon was not qualified to oversee such an important p

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.