The World News Media

Father, thank you , bec. you heard me always,. its right, and I knew, that you heard me ever !! Johannes 11: 41, 42

Queen Esther

Vater, ich danke dir, weil du mich gehört hast. Stimmt, ich wusste, dass du mich immer hörst (Johannes 11, 41, 42)..jpg

Father,   thank you ,  bec. you  heard  me  always....

its  right,  and  I  knew,  that  you  heard  me  ever 1f64f.png  THANK  YOU  :x

(Johannes 11: 41, 42). 

41 So they took the stone away. Then Jesus raised his eyes heavenward and said: “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 True, I knew that you always hear me; but I spoke on account of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you sent me.”

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

• Views 228
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Father,   thank you ,  bec. you  heard  me  always.... its  right,  and  I  knew,  that  you  heard  me  ever   THANK  YOU   (Johannes 11: 41, 42).  41 So they too

Lazarus  Is  Raised  from  the  Dead....... PERFECT  WORKING  WITH  MY  POST    THANK  YOU 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.