The World News Media

My dear Brother's and Sister's - do you remember still this funny and SO happy new Brother ?

Queen Esther

398867_384100558298809_902853864_n.jpg

My  dear  Brother's  and  Sister's  -  do  you  remember  just  this  funny  and  SO  happy  new  Brother ?

He  is  from  Tanzania  -  and  his  whole  Congregation  full  of  JOY  too :x:D

I  LIKE  HIM  VERY  MUCH  -  OUR  AFRICAN  JW  OFTEN  SO  GREAT !!

MAY  JEHOVAH  BLESS  HIM  A LOT 1f64f.png 

THANK  YOU 1f495.png

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

• Views 346
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My  dear  Brother's  and  Sister's  -  do  you  remember  just  this  funny  and  SO  happy  new  Brother ? He  is  from  Tanzania  -  and  his  whole  Congregation  fullÂ

GOOD  IDEA'S  YOU  HAVE.....   I  WILL  TRY  IT  SIMILAR  !!  hahaha

That's how much I sweated last Saturday out in Field Service .... I am going to have to take a small towel with me next time. ... and some deodorant!

Posted Images

That  is  working  fantastic  by  the  heat....  hehe  :D  By  our  last  heat  in  the  may,  I  went  with  wet  legs  in  my  bed  and always  a  bottle  of  water  on  the  way  and  where  I  am....  thats  a lot  helping  -  try  it  too !

But  NEVER  forget  water.....   Tell  me  how  it  was, okay ?

Our  may  was  the  hottest  since  more  than  100 years !!!!

Much  fun,  JTR   and  take  care.....  1f630.png1f602.png

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.