The World News Media

Would like to be called "God's Friend"?

Bible Speaks

Would like to be called "God's Friend"? This is what Abraham was called. He trusted God Jehovah and did not fear for his son's life. Could you do that?

He became of Father of all Nations of the Earth see how:

(A?bra·ham) [Father of a Crowd (Multitude)].

The name given by Jehovah to Abram (meaning “Father Is High (Exalted)”) when he was 99 years old, and when God was reaffirming His promise that Abraham’s offspring would become many.

(James 2:21-23) . . .Was not Abraham our father declared righteous by works after he had offered up Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 You behold that [his] faith worked along with his works and by [his] works [his] faith was perfected, 23 and the scripture was fulfilled which says: “Abraham put faith in Jehovah, and it was counted to him as righteousness,” and he came to be called “Jehovah’s friend.”

9658F53C-D7BD-4146-BF90-B318254BB7D2.jpeg

• Views 316
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would like to be called "God's Friend"? This is what Abraham was called. He trusted God Jehovah and did not fear for his son's life. Could you do that? He became of Father of all Nations of the

Oh yes....  but  Abraham was called one of Jehovah's rare friends ! I am really happy, when I work it to paradise and belong to Jehova's loving childs   Then HE again will talk to us in "per

Posted Images

Oh yes....  but  Abraham was called one of Jehovah's rare friends !

I am really happy, when I work it to paradise and belong to Jehova's loving childs :x  Then HE again will talk to us in "person"....  similar by Adam and Eve ~~~~

Oh.....  that would be my biggest wish ever ????

My loving  Jehovah,  please help me....  THANK YOU ??????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.