The World News Media

Photo for today.... Heb. 4:16. Sunday, June 10. 2018

Queen Esther

10.6..jpg

10. 6..jpg
Approach the throne of undeserved kindness with freeness of speech.—Heb. 4:16.

Jehovah in his undeserved kindness grants us the blessing of approaching his heavenly throne in prayer. He has afforded us this privilege through his Son, “by means of whom we have this freeness of speech and free access with confidence through our faith in him.” (Eph. 3:12) Free access to Jehovah in prayer is indeed a wonderful expression of his undeserved kindness. Paul encouraged us to approach Jehovah freely in prayer, “so that we may receive mercy and find undeserved kindness to help us at the right time.” (Heb. 4:16b) At any time that we are plagued with trials or turmoil in our life, we can cry out to Jehovah for his merciful help. Undeserving as we are, he answers our call, often through fellow Christians, “so that we may be of good courage and say: ‘Jehovah is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’”—Heb. 13:6. w16.07 3:12, 13

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2018/6/10

• Views 202
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Approach the throne of undeserved kindness with freeness of speech.—Heb. 4:16. Jehovah in his undeserved kindness grants us the blessing of approaching his heavenly throne in prayer. He has affor

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.