• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

Did I miss any?

Oh yeah.  And I don't think these cover it either.

An ex JW has this to say:

The interpretation of Armageddon by the leaders of "Jehovah's Witnesses", offers humanity two choices: As a child which one would you choose ... To live in a peaceful paradise or to die in a "fiery Armageddon"?
To offer such a choice is emotional and spiritual abuse, based on deception. It's no wonder so many have 
post-traumatic stress disorders and nightmares. Now let's look at how the picture of "Armageddon" by the Watchtower is a lie. 
The following articles will help to alleviate the fear that the Watchtower instilled in
it's members in order to keep control over them.
The reality of Armageddon is so much different than what the Watchtower teaches. 

(I would like to say that I was a member of "Jehovah's Witnesses" for 35 years, before being "thrown out" ...John 16:2...for challenging their scripturally unfounded and God-dishonoring teachings.)
Their logic is faulty. Their doctrine asserts that God was upset with the Israelites, for burning their children with fire, as sacrifices to a false god. 
(Jeremiah 19:5) 

Despite that doctrine, they also teach that he will execute billions of men, women and ...children... in an Armageddon fire from heaven. The contradiction between these two teachings is illogical and unreasonable.

The Watchtower has done an effective job of compartmentalizing their teachings in the minds of their members. If we step back and take a look, it becomes obvious that the pieces do not fit harmoniously together as genuine truth always does.

The Watchtower is guilty of the same accusation that they make toward other religions which teach "Hellfire", namely, the use of a morbid fear of divine destruction to exploit their followers. 
It becomes clear that the Watchtower's agenda is to maintain control of their members and not to teach the logical truth.

Watchtower Armageddon.jpg

Watchtower Armageddon 2.jpg

Watchtower Armgeddon 1.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.