The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses get EVERYWHERE... even when they are BANNED... even in the SPORTS PAGES

Jack Ryan

k9wfl1ihus811.png

From the sports pages of the UK newspaper The Mail on Sunday - the Sunday 'sister' newspaper to the The Daily Mail.

Over one million copies are distributed every Sunday - making it the second most popular Sunday newspaper in the UK, after The Sun on Sunday.

Jehovah’s Witnesses get everywhere... even when they are banned

The Mail on Sunday (UK), Sunday, July 8, 2018 - page 79

[third section in column]

Two women, Anastasia and Elena, who approach in the sunshine of Samara's beautiful Volga embankment to say 'you are English?' turn out to be Jehovah's Witnesses.

They talk about their lives. It transpires that mine is far easier than theirs. Russia and North Korea are the only two countries on earth where Jehovah's Witnesses are outlawed. Human Rights Watch reports that one Russian in their number faces a 10-year jail term, as a member of an 'extremist organisation'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5929555/Russian-Ian-Herberts-World-Cup-travels-Kazan-Samara.html

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You aware sir, that this "gospel" is not the "gospel" preached before his coming? The message did change, after he came, correct? We do proclaim his death and resurrection. But what did Jesus himself

I did not think I would live to see a reason that I might thank @Jack Ryan for a post. Every day God tells me how little I know. I take back one or two of the mean things I have said about him.  

Posted Images

You aware sir, that this "gospel" is not the "gospel" preached before his coming? The message did change, after he came, correct? We do proclaim his death and resurrection. But what did Jesus himself teach? Was it not the "good news" or gospel of God's kingdom? All we are doing is proclaiming its coming, because it is the hope of mankind. With Jesus as king, he will remove all wickedness from this earth, what he done on a temporary scale while on earth, he will do again with permanent results. That is 'good news'. This ruling government which Isaiah foretold would be given to this child, is what we pray for in the model prayer that Christ Jesus taught his disciples. In the very words,"Let your kingdom come". The arguments the apostles had were about who was going to have the best seats in that government, of which they did not fully understand that it was a heavenly one. So berates us if you want, but understand that we are indeed, proclaiming a 'gospel' worth listening to. It is GOOD NEWS. Do you have any?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.