The World News Media

JW.org Shun Glasses - Don't Leave Home Without Them!

Jack Ryan

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have Witnesses Gone Shun Crazy? So, we start with shunning df'd people. Then, they shun those that drift away or become inactive. Then, they shun those that they think are secretly apostate. Goin

I am compelled to respond to this Bollocks  that I am seeing re: "Shunning".    Get a Crying Towel, use it and move on.   Take that accusatory Angst and get busy doing something positive for a someone

Have Witnesses Gone Shun Crazy?

So, we start with shunning df'd people. Then, they shun those that drift away or become inactive. Then, they shun those that they think are secretly apostate. Going further, some people may be "marked", so they get shunned, too.

Oh but wait! Does it stop there? (nope). When they had the old Theocratic Ministry School, scheduling sisters for talks was ridiculous because you never knew who shunned who. And I recall the idiot elder who said he always approached newcomers to the Hall with caution because they could be Df'd (how's that for welcoming strangers?)

And arranging groups for field service? Good luck with that. You don't know who's shunning who.

I knew a sister who shunned her dad for some personal offense. Too bad he died of a sudden stroke. Tough luck, sis.

Then there was the young sister who shunned the older sister who planned her wedding. Didn't come off like she hoped. No gratitude, I guess.

What next? The Netherlands situation is hilarious. The government keeps pushing JW's to meet up with ex-witnesses and this offends their eager shunning. And Russia? Yeah, too bad about that persecution, huh? Too bad all your shunning undercuts your claim that Witnesses aren't "extreme" - especially in shunning family

This amazing Shun-Fest is encouraged by WORLDLY THINKING ! How do I know? Because the internet encourages bunching together in groups That Always Agree With Each Other. Others stay away !

Example: Got a relative that said something positive about Trump? OMG ! Shun him ! Or shun liberals! Or Antifa ! Or Anti-Antifa ! Get off my Facebook page ! Or Instagram ! Or Twitter!

Welcome to Jehovah's Organization ! Following "the spirit of the world" !

• 1 month later...

I am compelled to respond to this Bollocks  that I am seeing re: "Shunning".    Get a Crying Towel, use it and move on.   Take that accusatory Angst and get busy doing something positive for a someone who needs help in some way.  Jehovah's Eyes are everywhere, some may think He is asleep, others know better.   Wow! What a bunch of cry babies. Wahhhhhhhh

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.