The World News Media

Daily text, for Sunday, April 17. 2016

Queen Esther

!!!!§§.jpg

Jesus gave us the best example - so we try go preaching like HE did....jpg

549_193019974419145_4402364253357607968_n.jpg

I must also declare the good news of the Kingdom of God to other cities.—Luke 4:43.

Jesus attached great importance to his preaching and teaching work. By means of it, he cultivated a field that had rich potential. Earlier, he told his disciples: “Lift up your eyes and view the fields, that they are white for harvesting.” (John 4:35-38) He had in mind the ingathering of many other honesthearted ones who would become his disciples. Like a good farmer, Jesus would not leave unattended a field that was ripe for harvesting. Hence, shortly after his resurrection and before his ascension to heaven, he gave his disciples the weighty commission: “Go, therefore, and make disciples.” (Matt. 28:18-20) Jesus thus entrusted them with a precious treasure, the Christian ministry. (2 Cor. 4:7) He was, in effect, committing to them “his belongings”—his talents. (Matt. 25:14) Put simply, the talents refer to the responsibility to preach and make disciples. w15 3/15 3:6, 7

• Views 121
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I must also declare the good news of the Kingdom of God to other cities.—Luke 4:43. Jesus attached great importance to his preaching and teaching work. By means of it, he cultivated a field that

It's a privilege to preach the good news of the Kingdom. I love the pictures :@)

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.